Midterm.us has a neat and clean website. Information about the writing service is organized by tabs, and a visitor has a very clear idea of the purpose and process of the company, as well as basic costs to customers. Contact information is on the side panel, and a large “Order Now” button cannot be missed. The order form is self-explanatory and takes about 10 minutes to complete, if one is thorough about his/her order. The cost structure is clear, and a customer will know “up-front” what he or she will be paying. Once the order is placed, the customer has a personal account page and can access by email address and password as the process continues.
The cost depends on three things: 1) the type of your order (essay, term/research paper, etc.), 2) your academic study level, and 3) amount of time for completion. Customers pay as little as $12 per page for a basic High School essay with a week deadline or as much as $30+ dollars for a college or graduate level work that is required in a shorter time frame. There is no set discount policy, but we found that contact with the support staff can usually result in a small one. Evidently, there are discounts for returning customers as well.
There are four ways to converse with staff or one’s writer:
- Phone: this is not recommended – we tried several times with no success
- Live Chat: Available as a link. We were able to contact an operator but he could not give us information about our writer, only that one had been assigned and would be writing the paper ordered
- Messaging on personal account page: Again, not too successful. We left messages for the writer that were not returned
- Email: When our order was finished, we were notified by email to login and download the product. We also used this to request revisions.
Content was a bit disjointed and repetitious in some instances, as if the research had not been synthesized well - not worthy of a College-level paper, which we had ordered. We pointed this out in our request for revision, and some problems were corrected. Overall, we expected a higher level of writing for what we paid.
Order processing particulars
- Delivered work becomes property of the customer - guaranteed
- Free revisions within 7 days
- Deadlines met
- Guarantee of confidentiality
The website is easy to navigate and pricing is clear. The biggest issues are the quality of the writing and responsiveness of the customer support staff.