Advanced-Writers.com

Need help? Ask a Question
Is this your business?
2.0
Advanced-Writers.com review
  • Prices from: $15
  • Special Offer: 5% OFF

Advanced-Writers.com rating

Prices
Quality
Delivery
Support
Add a discount code Write a Review Compare +
  • Tami P. Jun 28, 2022
    Dislike 0

    Did not comply with instructions. But good effort

    Prices
    Quality
    Delivery
    Support
  • Hamida R. Mar 14, 2022
    Dislike 0

    iu did not like the job cant follow instuctions and is late

    Prices
    Quality
    Delivery
    Support
  • Abdu Feb 27, 2022
    Dislike 0

    totally different from what i wanted

    Prices
    Quality
    Delivery
    Support
  • Tiffany Feb 23, 2022
    Dislike 0

    Did 20% of the work if any, while copy pasting the other 80% from a document I uploaded.

    Prices
    Quality
    Delivery
    Support
  • Nick B. Feb 19, 2022
    Dislike 0

    Horrible experience! Directions not followed. Customer care is a nightmare! Don't waste your money.....they will tell you it is too late so they want to do an investigation to see if you will get your money back then you are left to either pay for a paper that is incorrect and have to revise your self or fail. They do not care about your deadlines. Go somewhere else, none of this is worth it at all......

    Prices
    Quality
    Delivery
    Support
  • A Nov 15, 2021
    Dislike 0

    Looked like it was written in 5 minutes

    Prices
    Quality
    Delivery
    Support
  • Cinthia Oct 26, 2021
    Dislike 0

    unfinished ideas, repetitive info

    Prices
    Quality
    Delivery
    Support
  • Richie S. Oct 16, 2021
    Dislike 0

    Delay and Mistakes

    Prices
    Quality
    Delivery
    Support
  • Olga Jun 25, 2021
    Dislike 0

    From my teacher: What you have here is good, and very in-depth. However a lot is missing here from the assignment itself.

    Prices
    Quality
    Delivery
    Support
  • Mike Jun 18, 2021
    Dislike 0

    Poor English and failure to deliver for deadline

    Prices
    Quality
    Delivery
    Support
  • Johnnie J. May 19, 2021
    Dislike 0

    TERRIBLE TERRIBLE! WILL NEVER use this writer again! The writer did not follow directions and communication was horrible!

    Prices
    Quality
    Delivery
    Support

Give Us Feedback About Advanced-Writers.com

Prices
Quality
Delivery
Support
Send

Advanced-Writers.com Checklist by

  • 1. Price calculator

    Tool to calculate the price on the basis of your details.
     

  • 2. Q&A department

    How does the service ensure quality.

  • 3. Discounts

    Information on available discounts:

    • Lifetime

      Permanent discounts you get upon ordering certain quantity of papers.

    • Holidays

      Special offers for seasonal occasions.

    • First order

      Exclusive one-time discount on the first order.

    • For regular customers

      Special benefits for loyal customers.

  • 4. Live chat

    Opportunity to contact the support team instantly and 24/7.

  • 5. Affiliate program

    Are there any partner programs.
     

4. Payment Methods:

  • PayPal
  • Credit and debit cards by Visa
  • Credit and debit cards by MasterCard
  • Credit cards by American Express
  • Credit cards by Discover

5. Additional Features:

  • Price Calculator
  • Plagiarism check
  • Money back guarantee
  • 100% Privacy
  • All subject areas
  • Free Revisions
  • All Formats
  • PowerPoint Presentations
  • 6-hour delivery option
  • Writers are Native English Speakers
  • MA/MS and Ph.D writers

6. Support:

  • Live Chat
  • 24/7/365

7. Security:

  • McAfee SECURE

Add a new promotion code at Advanced-Writers.com

Add a discount code

Claim your business and manage your reviews for free.

Confirm your ownership and get the possibility of editing information about your company at Best-Writing-Services.com

Leave your feedback

Prices
0
Quality
0
Delivery
0
Support
0
Send